Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend Adventures


I was sick all last week, and half of the week before. It was miserable. Just a cold, but honestly, the sore, scratchy throat, and the stuffy nose, followed by a cough was not fun. By Friday I started to feel better, Saturday I felt good, and Sunday was almost back to normal! Since I was feeling better, I decided to drag Jay out of the house Saturday afternoon to check out a craft/art show happening close to our apartment at Fort Mason. It was great to get out, it was a little sunny and we both found things we liked. Jay bought a poster, and I bought a hat. (Sorry no photos of either right now). I also snapped a few shots of other vendors.

Sunday Jay got up early and went for a ride. I drove across the Golden Gate Bridge to meet him in Sausalito mid-morning. We went to the Poggio, our favorite place over there, for breakfast. It sits right along the water and serves amazing coffee and breakfast sandwiches. After breakfast we headed over to Tiburn where Jay rode that morning. It's been so nice, he's taken me around several areas that he rides in so I can see a new area. Plus Tibrun is amazing! Awesome little town. Very european in style and so laid back. We found a great house on the water for sale. It's only 1.4 million. Geesh. At this rate we've agreed, we'll never own. As you can see from the photo, it sits across from San Francisco on the other side of the Bay. That's San Francisco in the distance behind the hill.

Now we're back in the swing of the work week; looking forward to next weekend.

No comments: