Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekly Reading List [3.9.12]

1. KONY 2012 - There are a plethora of articles out there. To the point where the na-sayers are just depressing me (some of them seem to just want to complain). But here's a few of the best, if you want a broad overview of some of the Invisible Children/KONY2012 critique.
2. When I think of 'untouchables' I often think of India. I was a little blown away when I came across this article about untouchables in Yemen. I had no idea. - IN REVOLT, YEMENI "UNTOUCHABLES" HOPE FOR PATH OUT OF MISERY



3. This is one of my favorite posters. I regularly find myself using it as the lock-screen on my phone. It's a good reminder. I was so excited to watch this video about the history and story behind it's rise to fame (thanks Jay!)







4. Pinterest - the visual twitter. I have to say I'm intrigued by Pinterest. I finally got invited to join and have been checking it out. I'm still a little on the fence personally, but it has taken the world by storm. - WHY WE'RE ALL SUDDENLY OBSESSED WITH PINTEREST & PINTEREST PINS MAY BREAK COPYRITE LAWS & and if you have no idea what any of this is check out PINTEREST.COM


*Happy weekend friends!*

No comments: