Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Restaurant Week- January 11- 24 - Dinner


We went to Ceiba with some friends for dinner last night. The food was AMAZING!!

Appetizer: Bermuda Fish Chowder
Gosling's Black Seal Rum, Outerbridges Sherry Pepper Sauce

Entree: Seared Yellowfin Tuna and Crab Stuffed Aji Amarillo
Vegetable Escabeche, Purple Potatoes, Sweet Rocoto Soy Reduction

Dessert: Traditional Flan Blueberry Compote, Coconut Macaroons

I almost asked for seconds of the Bermuda Fish Chowder. It was a spicy red soup, with lots of vegetables and fresh fish. The Tuna was good, fresh, well cooked, nothing too brag about. I was however rather intrigued by the Purple Potatoes. I had never had them before, and they were good. (Tasted like Potatoes!) The Flan was....TO DIE FOR!! Wow, I think when I go back, I will get...the soup and the flan; that's all.

No comments: