Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Restaurant Week- January 11- 24 - Lunch



Today I met 2 of my girlfriends for lunch at "Art & Soul" on Capitol Hill. We had a LOVELY lunch, caught up, and shared life together. I had.....

1st Course
Capitol Hill Salad
local apples, blue cheese, pecans, apple cider vinaigrette

2nd Course
Ravioli
winter vegetables, fresh herbs

3rd Course
Banana Bread Pudding
Rum Caramel, Vanilla Ice Cream

The salad was good, it had a mustard seeds in the vinaigrette which I really enjoyed, although next time I will ask for the dressing on the side. It was a little heavy. The Ravioli was delicious!! It was a squash filling with a light broth over it, really brought together all the flavors. The dessert I didn't get to try, I had to dash back to work, but I'm sure it was perfect!

No comments: