Thursday, January 19, 2012

Obsession

"Books are both our luxuries and our daily bread."
~Henry Stevens, as cited in The Literary World

My friends know I LOVE BOOKS. Three years ago (when I was snowed in, in DC) I took inventory of my books. There were 200+. As 2012 kicked off, I decided this was the year to finish many half read books (check out my list of half-read books), and start many more!
2012 read book list (1.19.12)
1. The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini
-Eragon
-Eldest
-Brisingr
-Inheritance
4. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
and I just started #5 - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

What are you reading in 2012?

1 comment:

Emily Yurko said...

Just started Steve Jobs, its great! I've also heard that Walter Isaacson's biographies of Einstein and Benjamin Franklin are fantastic. Enjoy and report back what you think!