Friday, April 6, 2012

Weekly Reading List [4.6.12]

It's been a crazy week, so bear with me please. I'm going to try something new. I'm depressed with the world today. So there will be no current events. Just art, blogs, and thoughts. Enjoy.

1. Disruptive Wonder

2. YOUNG MAN & OLD SOUL - This is a blog that J. shared with me this morning. I really like this guys style, it's all very manly. Which is nice to see. I also really really love his profile statement "I am a classic man. I love God, my lady, my passions, friends, family and working with my hands. I'm a blue-collar hard working man and find joy in simple living. I hope this collection brings you encouragement, inspiration, or most importantly, closer to God."

3. THE DIELINE - As part of my job, I source designers to join our company on a project by project basis. It's pretty cool, I get to meet so many amazing people, and the breadth of exposure to various design skills is awesome! This week I've been sourcing a packaging designer. Someone turned me on to this site, with all kinds of packaging content.

4. GARDEN & GUN - Is a southern country magazine. Which I'm sure has you raising your eyebrows. But the design is amazing, and the content is also very intellectual, and more highbrow than you would expect.

*Happy Easter*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garden & Guns has me sold on a southern vacation anyday... :)

Great idea for a light hearted week! Nice picks.