Sunday, February 5, 2012

When it rains it pours...

After feeling like I might never find a job, I suddenly am overwhelmed with interviews and short-term contracting jobs. It's been an amazing week!

Starting this week, I'm working full-time for my former employer, IDEO. I'm working with the contract recruiting team, helping fill those extra short-term slots while also helping with the team building process. I'm really excited! It's going to be a great 3 weeks, and everyone has given me such a warm and friendly welcome. It's good to be around friends again.

Second, I have had several interviews with a great non-profit here in the Bay Area. It would be a great opportunity, raising funds to expand the vision, learning more about development, even growing into managing my own accounts! Wow! Final interview is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

There are others, but I won't go on about all of them. Needless to say, two weeks ago I was depressed and frustrated, today I'm feeling hopeful again. Stay tuned!!

No comments: